Today, on the 27th of December, the Urban Space 100 public restaurant celebrates its 2nd anniversary.
Today, on the 27th of December, the Urban Space 100 public restaurant celebrates its 2nd anniversary. On this occasion, a press conference was held with the participation of Nataliia Stetsko, the Urban Space programme current coordinator of the Teple Misto platform, and Yuliia Liakhovych, the first coordinator of this programme.
The press conference presented the results of the second year of the restaurant operation and its main achievements. Among which:
- 115,429 visitors came to the restaurant during the second year of its existence;
- 453 books sold (most popular — the Garden, Forest, Ocean children’s colouring book);
- 229 events with online broadcasting available.
In celebration of the anniversary, we presented our updated website. It contains all the information on how to submit projects for the grant, news, franchise terms, FAQ, etc.
One of the important achievements in 2016 was also the opening of the summer playground.
Over the past two years of the Urban Space 100 operation, 31 projects (5 projects in 2015 and 26 projects in 2016) received grants from the restaurant. Find out about all the projects in the Implemented Projects section.
In 2016, Urban Space 100 received numerous awards and honours:
- the 2nd Leipzig Prize for integrated development in Ukraine;
- a finalist title in the Best City Café category of the Sil restaurant award;
- 100 TOP restaurants in Ukraine according to Novoe Vremya;
- an honour for the accessibility for people with special needs;
- a STALO Sustainable Business Solutions Award.
The plans for 2017 include the opening of Urban Space 500 in Kyiv partnering with Insha Osvita NGO.