FutureFest. Born to Create.
Realized 01.05.2019 - 01.06.2019
56 997 UAH
Career guidance festival “FutureFest. Born to Create” is gathering Ivano-Frankivsk teenagers for the second time to motivate them and create a platform for sharing experiences.
It will include:
- Two lecture courses (14 teenage speakers for the audience of approx. 60 people at the same time. Duration of each lecture is 40 minutes.) Each speaker is a teenager who has succeeded in a certain area and can be an inspiration for the peers who attend the lecture.
- Avenues of Opportunities where visitors will be able to meet representatives of public organisations and private companies of Ivano-Frankivsk and Ukraine, universities, etc. (UAL, U-report, Studway, Plast, Foundation of Regional Initiatives (FRI), Rotaract, Klitschko foundation, UGS, VDOMA, Heart and Soul Education Charity Foundation, B2U).
- Dream Drying, a networking format promoting cross-sectional cooperation (like drying photos, people put down their dream and contact information which are then taken by those who can help in the implementation).
- Food courts, a festival space where participants can buy food and drinks from local entrepreneurs who own small and medium-sized catering businesses. Preference is given to socially responsible businesses.
- Communication area, the place for leisure and networking in informal setting, since the latter is one of the most effective methods for creating a favorable environment for conducting socially beneficial projects.
The target audience of the festival comprises young people aged 14 to 17 from all over Ukraine, as well as other residents of Ivano-Frankivsk interested in capacity building and developing the local community.
The festival will be held on 12 May 2019 at the University of King Danylo.