SPRING GRANT SEASON [MARCH 15 - APRIL 15, 2023]
Urban Space 100 announces the spring grant season and encourages citizens to “manifest themselves”!
The grant season from Urban Space 100 is an opportunity for initiative and active citizens to get funding for the implementation of projects in Ivano-Frankivsk.
The season will last one month: from March 15 to April 15, 2023
How to submit your project:
1. Read the terms of the program on the link;
2. Download and fill out the grant application form;
3. Shoot a short video (up to 1 minute!) about your project;
4. Send an application and video to one of the 10 co-founders of Urban Space 100, whose contacts are in the “Get a grant” section (in the copy, be sure to specify the email of the grant program coordinator - email@example.com);
5. If you didn`t receive a response or received, but negative one, feel free to send the email to another of the 10 suggested co-founders.
How is the grant fund accumulated?
Residents of Frankivsk and guests of the city visit the restaurant, order food and drinks and 80% of the net profit from these orders goes to the grant fund. Further, the co-founders of the restaurant distribute grant funds among the best projects at the General Meetings by voting. This time the meeting will be held on April 29, and in the evening of the same day, the winners of the contest will be announced on the Urban Space 100 page on Facebook.
The Urban Space 100 grant fund is aimed solely at the development of Ivano-Frankivsk, but is not limited to the fields - ecology, urbanism, culture, science…
Hurry up to arrange your idea in the project and submit it via the application form till April 15.
Do not miss your chance to manifest yourself!