Set your idea free: apply for the new Urban Space 100 Grant Season
Most of us have come up with a lot of ideas since childhood, but we were afraid to bring them to life because of the lack of opportunities and support. Back then we had certain ideas, for example, of constructing homes for homeless animals, and now they can be totally different — more serious ones. We grow up and still niche them, looking back on our childhood memories. Yet, here and now there is an opportunity to set your idea free and get support from the community. Set your idea free!
Urban Space 100 grant applications season opens on December 15. The grant season will close on January 15, 2020. Over 5 years we have funded 106 projects already changing the environment, education, arts and urban space in Ivano-Frankivsk!
What is the procedure?
1. Check out the terms of the program following the link.
2. Download the Grant Application and fill it.
3. Make a short video (up to 1 minute) about your project.
4. Submit your application and video to one of the co-founders of Urban Space 100 via email or Facebook (you will find the list of co-founders on the home page).
5. In case you have not received a reply from a co-founder — submit the application and video to another co-founder.
Detailed video instruction: How to apply for the Urban Space 100 public restaurant Grant Program.
We would like to remind you that the Grant Program Fund is made of 80 % of the net quarterly profit of the Urban Space 100 public restaurant. Grant amount is unlimited. As of today, the most expensive supported project is the Rope Park for Children with Severe Speech Disorders and Autism to the amount of UAH 72,200.
Over almost 5 years of its existence, Urban Space 100 has supported 106 projects totaling UAH 2,572,058.55. Please find out more about all of them in the Supported Projects section.
Urban Space 100 public restaurant was established in 2014. It is an example of social entrepreneurship and is implemented by the Teple Misto platform.