START OF THE AUTUMN GRANT SEASON [15 SEPTEMBER TO 15 OCTOBER 2021]
In other words, stop putting off your ideas. If you are reading this, you obviously wish to implement your plan and make positive changes in Ivano-Frankivsk. You might as well have made the first step because now you are here. There are a few more simple steps left.
Here is what you have to do:
1. Read the terms and conditions of the Programme here;
2. Download the grant application and fill it out;
3. Make a short video (up to 1 minute) about your project;
4. Please note! We have slightly changed the submission rules. Now you need to submit the application and the video to one of the 10 Urban Space 100 co-participants via e-mail (please forward the copy to the coordinator at email@example.com). The list of 10 participants is available in the Get Grant section;
5. If you did not receive a response or received a negative response from one of the co-founders, you can send the application and video to another of the 10 proposed co-founders.
We invite all those who wish to submit projects to the competition and contribute to the development of the city. Follow our updates on Facebook.
Submit your applications from 15 September to 15 October.
We look forward to hearing from new applicants. In the meantime, note that the Urban Space 100 grant fund is formed from 80% of the restaurant’s net profit. It has been allocated quarterly for the past 6 years to support local initiatives.