Urban Space Radio: autumn season
Realized 08.10.2018 - 31.12.2018
58 200 UAH
Urban Space Radio is a media that changes our cities. Teple Misto platform project integrated into Urban Space public restaurants.
This is new and unique experience in the Ukrainian media: online radio that connects interesting and useful initiatives, promotes changes in urban environments. Urban Space Radio focuses on such topics as urban development, innovative education, urban processes, creative business, contemporary art, and alternative Ukrainian music.
It is an autumn period when the need of another approach to Urban Space Radio is relevant: making of unique content, focuses of which are synergistic with social requirements. So with this project proposal we want to prepare unique programs for radio for the period from 29 October to 23 December 2018 year.
Thematic focuses for this season are the following:
- Creative business (establishment and development of entrepreneurship in
small cities, as well as entering international markets)
- Culture (disclosure of the cultural processes of the 90s in Ivano-Frankivsk
through the involvement of culture workers of that time)
- Psychology of relationships (seeking for answers to the question of partnership:
interdependence, cross-cultural marriages, long distance relationships and other
- Music (introducing listeners to Ukrainian music of 80s and 90s, as well as
contemporary European music)
Presenters of programs:
- Yurii Izdryk, poet, prosaist, editor of Chetver self-published newspaper
- Taras Prokhasko, essayist
- Oleh “Mokh” Hnativ, producer of Perkalaba band
- Anna Shyichuk, psychologist, psychotherapist
All planned programs will be broadcast live.