Franko100 Bicycle Race
Realized 06.05.2019 - 11.08.2019
40 000 UAH
Franko100 is an 8-hour 100-km bicycle race event.
Participants will sign up at Viche Maidan of Ivano-Frankivsk, and then will go to the start line at Myru Street of the Village of Kryhivtsi (at the intersection with Nezalezhnosti Street) in a convoy from there.
The track will run past the towns and villages of Bogorodchany, Nadvirna and Tysmenytsia districts of Ivano-Frankivsk region, escorted by motor vehicles and motorcycles for the safety of the participants of the competition. Medical support (ambulance and Maltese Aid Service) and meals for participants will be provided along the route.
The objectives of the project are the following:
- Engaging 100 participants from Ivano-Frankivsk and other cities of Ukraine in the bicycle
- Increase in the number of participants from Ivano-Frankivsk in such competitions
- Promote the mobility in daily life and outdoor activities among citizens of the city
- Participation in Franko100 will help city cyclists meet each other and join other randonneuring events
- 100 km bicycle marathon starting in Ivano-Frankivsk and going outside the city will show
picturesque landscapes of the Subcarpathia to cyclists from other regions
- Positioning Ivano-Frankivsk as a city with an advanced cycling culture (presenting Ivano-
Frankivsk to Ukrainian cycling community).
The event will take place on August 3. You can sign up here.